This policy relates to Nuvolo Sicuro, accessible from www.nuvolosicuro.io.
No cookies are used on the website.
Nuvolo Sicuro reserves the right to update this policy without notice.
Data is held in UK data centers and subject to UK law.
Information we collect
Personal information is only collected via the contact forms, whereby you provide details to Nuvolo Sicuro in order to facilitate an enquiry. This generally would be information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in to communicate with you regarding products and services Nuvolo Sicuro provide. We may contact you in the future about updates to our products and services. Nuvolo Sicuro use obfucated data for trend analysis to improve our products and services. Nuvolo Sicuro will not provide, sell, or further communicate your data to other companies or 3rd parties without prior consent. Nuvolo Sicuro will comply with the UK authorities and will release data where there is a legal request.
Where data has been sent to Nuvolo Sicuro, this is considered to be consent and the lawful basis for processing.
Data will be retained in line with our data retiontion policy.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.